2. Q:Could you tell me what is the brand of used chips? A: We use BridgeLux originally imported from USA,and Epileds from Taiwan
3. Q:What is the Voltage Range? A: It is AC 85-265V,universally used in most countries around the world.
4. Q:What color ratio/spectrum can you offer? A:red,blue single color,red&blue mixed color,full spectrum. We accept customized design on reasonable request.
5. Q: Do you accept sample order for evaluation? A:Yes,and sample order fee will be refunded on successive orders.
6. Q:What is your payment term and Trade Term? A: We accept TT(Telegraphic Transfer, Paypal and Western Union) etc., Exw Shenzhen, FOB, CIF also acceptable
7. Q: We'd like to know how long can we expect delivery upon receipt of payment? A: Sample order: 3-5 days by Express Bulk order: 15-20 days,depends on order quantity
8. Q: What is the Lumen output for your LED grow light? A: Lumens are a measure of the light seen by the HUMAN eye. Plants do not see the same light that humans see and therefore lumens are irrelevant when it comes to plant lighting. Our LED Grow Lights produce light in the wavelengths that plants need the most. Only a small percentage of the light produce by an HID light is absorbed by plants which means that 80% of the Lumens are wasted.
9. Q: Which color spectrum do I need for my plants? A: 6 Band Extreme Flower: Our Extreme Flower LEDs are built with both Red(660nm) and Blue LEDs and designed to perform extremely well in both vegetative and flowering cycles for all plants. Our color recipe is a unique combination of LEDs that have been proven to exceed HID light in flower/fruit quality while also providing the quanity of flowers all growers expect.
10. Q: How do LED grow lights work?
A: Basically,LED grow lights are unique in that they emit light that is within the spectrum that is correspondent to optimal plant absorption capabilities (red and blue). Since they are directional, they require no reflectors or ballasts like HID lighting. Additionally, all of the light that they emit is usable so they consume much less energy than their old school predecessors.
11. Q: Does LED grow lighting burn hot like HID systems? A: No, that is one of the significant advantages that LED indoor growth systems provide. The lights are just warm to the touch, and they don't heat up the growing area at all, so no additional cooling is necessary.
12. Q: People say that LED growing lights save you money on your power bill. How much? A: Studies show that the energy efficient LED grow lights typically provide 50%-90% saving over the HID lights when you factor in reduced cooling costs.
13. Q: Which indoor grow lights last longer, HID or LED? A: LED grow lights for plants typically last about six times longer that the inefficient HID systems.
Click " Sending Inquiry Here" and let us start a happy conversation about your needs: Advice for contacting us: SHENZHEN VANQ TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD Contact Person:Fred Li E-mail:vanqled7(@)vanqled.com Skype:vanqled7 TradeManager: cn220187070 (Fred Li) Tel:0086-+86 755 29042099 ext.6019