- Light Source: LED
- Item Type: Grow Lights
- LED Light Source: High Power LED
- Input Voltage(V): AC85-265
- Lamp Power(W): 75
- Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 65umol/m2/s
- Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w): 90
- CRI (Ra>): 75
- Color Temperature(CCT): red bule
- Working Temperature(℃): -20 - 50
- Working Lifetime(Hour): 50000
- Lamp Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
- IP Rating: IP65
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Emitting Color: R,B
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Vanq
- Model Number: VQ-GLSR075W
- Product name: plant lamp
- size: 1495*75*53mm
- Spectrum ratio: 660:460=4:1
- Circuit Board Material: Aluminum Printed Circuit Board
- Beam angle: 120°
- Net Weight: 2.8KG
- Suggested install height: 0.4M(from top of plant)
- Warranty: 2 Years
- IP grade: IP65
- Application: tomato,pepper,cherry,cucumber,ect
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||standard export carton for plant lamp|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 5 days after payment|
VanQ 75w vertical farming led grow bar,Hydroponics grow lamps,double-sided grow lights
built-in constant current power driver. Featured with high brightness, low power consumption . Excellent heat dissipation guarantee a normal usage lifetime. Custom ratio is also accepted.
|Level of Protection||IP65|
|Light source||150pcs 0.5W 5730LED|
|Circuit Board Material||Aluminum Printed Circuit Board|
|Suggested install height||0.3M(from top of plant)|
|Photosynthesis Photon Flux||65µmol/m²/s|
1.As its high protection levvel IP65, the product can be used in the environment which has water on the surface and is of high humidity. Strong adaptability to environment.
2.Product is double glow, mainly used in facility cultivation horticultural crops plant type tall plants between transverse fill ligh, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers,etc.
- Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours.
- Customized design is available, OEM and ODM are welcomed.
- Delivery the goods to our customer all over the world with speed and precision.
- Offer customer the lowest price with high quality LED grow light.
- We offer two years warranty for all VANQ products from the date of your purchasing.
Q: What is the Lumen output for your LED grow light?
A: Lumens are a measure of the light seen by the HUMAN eye. Plants do not see the same light that humans see and therefore lumens are irrelevant when it comes to plant lighting. Our LED Grow Lights produce light in the wavelengths that plants need the most. Only a small percentage of the light produce by an HID light is absorbed by plants which means that 80% of the Lumens are wasted.
Q: Which color spectrum do I need for my plants?
A: 6 Band Extreme Flower: Our Extreme Flower LEDs are built with both Red(660nm) and Blue LEDs and designed to perform extremely well in both vegetative and flowering cycles for all plants. Our color recipe is a unique combination of LEDs that have been proven to exceed HID light in flower/fruit quality while also providing the quanity of flowers all growers expect.
Q: How do LED grow lights work?
A: Basically,LED grow lights are unique in that they emit light that is within the spectrum that is correspondent to optimal plant absorption capabilities (red and blue). Since they are directional, they require no reflectors or ballasts like HID lighting. Additionally, all of the light that they emit is usable so they consume much less energy than their old school predecessors.
Q: Does LED grow lighting burn hot like HID systems?
A: No, that is one of the significant advantages that LED indoor growth systems provide. The lights are just warm to the touch, and they don't heat up the growing area at all, so no additional cooling is necessary.
Q: People say that LED growing lights save you money on your power bill. How much?
A: Studies show that the energy efficient LED grow lights typically provide 50%-90% saving over the HID lights when you factor in reduced cooling costs.
Q: Which indoor grow lights last longer, HID or LED?
A: LED grow lights for plants typically last about six times longer that the inefficient HID systems